Cumin Seeds are one of the popular spices all around the world. Largely grown in India, Cumin Seeds are extensively exported to the countries around the world. Known for rich aroma and great taste, cumin seeds enhance the taste of the dishes. Cumin Seeds are good for health as help in curing digestive disorders.
- In India it is mainly harvested in February - March
- European grade - Large cumin seeds
- Singapore grade - Medium cumin seeds
We export in :
- US, UK, Japan, Brazil, Bangladesh, Singapore and many other countries.
- Botanical name - Cuminum cyminum
- Common names - cumin, Jeera
- Packing - 25 kg, 50 kg bags
- Quantity - Minimum 5 MT